Wednesday 17 October 2007

Keepsake purses

On the quiet I've been working on a new range. My aim was to do something a bit more commercial and affordable for people, with my recent shows coming up I thought I'd give it a go and wait for the publics' reaction.

The range of keepsake purses I've developed are a more precious purse, perhaps to be used on very special occasions or to keep a treasured possession in. They feature hand embroidery, mainly cross stitch and all reference my cultural background with the fabrics, patterns and prints. I also incorporated some cute old buttons that I have collected on the way. Each one echoes ideas and concepts of my heritage, identity, etc. Prices start from 30pounds and vary depending on the amount of embroidery..

If you like what you see then email me for more details and i might be able to organise some sort of mail order.

The Little Old Dutchwoman


Windmills


'To You' Birthday purse


Ms. Pogodzinski


The Flower Woman


Blue windmills



No comments: