Friday 20 January 2012

New Year get away



Just last week I returned from my annual get-away to stay in a log cabin in the forest on the North York Moors. It's a peaceful and relaxing start to the year after the hustle and bustle of Christmas. The hot tub on the decking outside the log cabin makes it; on a clear night you can see all the stars from the comfort of a bubbling hot tub, how romantic.

I always like to visit Whitby whilst I'm there, it's only a forty minute pretty drive away. I came across this fabulous fabric shop which the reason for my post. "Judith's Fabrics" (12/13 Brunswick Street, Whitby) is a rare treat these days. Decked out with duck egg blue shelving and fittings, the fabrics are stacked floor to ceiling. Judith also stock a variety of threads, ribbons and handy bits and bobs. Established for forty six years, this lady knows what she's doing! You can see me in my element below...



The selection I went home with.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

What a wonderful find Ellie and a great choice. xx