Sunday 20 March 2011

Quiet on the Northern front..

It's been a while since I posted on here; I've been having a bit of a Spring clean as my sewing space had started to feel very claustrophobic towards the end of last year. With the help of some new shelving and re-arranging I feel it is now a better space to work in. I can now see all my beautiful fabrics for one and everything is accessible/to hand.






I have also been busy applying for shows for the coming year. One already confirmed is The Art Market in Holmfirth. I will be there on Sunday 5th June. This is a first for me but I'm really looking forward to it as this is the area I grew up in. My hometown is Denby Dale, very close to Holmfirth. Sometimes it's nice to be on home turf.

In other news, I will soon be revealing a sparkly new website. My boyfriend has kindly been working on this for me over the past few weeks, soon it will be ready to un-veil! There will be a facility to buy directly from my new website so keep your eyes peeled.

Last but by no means least I have a new stockist of a few weeks. Chalet, in Bakewell, Derbyshire is a stunning little shop slightly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Bakewell. This gorgeous shop is definitely worth a visit if you are in the Peak District and have a spare half hour or so.

This is all for now but I will be back soon with something new I've been working on. I promise x

No comments: