Thursday 21 October 2010

Another date for the diary...



This show is a new one for me this year. I visited last year and saw the standard of the work was exceptionally high and thought I'd best get applying. To my great satisfaction I succeeded and got a place, so you best come along and show your support. It's held at The Lakeside Art Centre on the 13th-14th November. It's very slickly put together and really worth a gander.

If you would like an invite for the preview night on the 12th Novemeber just send an email to hello@ellie-evans.co.uk with you postal address and I'll send you one.

I'll have a few snazzy new pieces for this show, pockets and framed pieces so please come and support an independent maker trying to succeed.

1 comment:

KL said...

Gosh, just realised I saw you at lustre but at the time I didn't know it was you!! But I think you were in the theatre with your embroidered pockets? If only I'd realised, I would have come and said hello.