Thursday 6 November 2008

Origin follow up


(I know it's blurred but i like it!)


Wow, It's almost a month since I've been back from from Origin, about time I told you a bit about it I think.

What a whirlwind week it was, it was another world in Somerset House. A very exhausting world but a highly rewarding one. The week saw me selling some pieces to a celebrity (Thank you Una Stubbs), a textile artist (Thank you Julie Arkell) and Liberty placing an order with me, among many other exciting happenings.

I owe great thanks to my brother, David Evans and his workmen for all the help with my stand. And, Hugh Gummett, my own private graphic designer! It wouldn't have been possible without them.


A few of my favourite images of the stand





The quilt is still for sale, it fits a double bed. If you like what you see don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments: