Thursday 10 January 2008

A New Year and all that

Yesterday I came back from the three day residential part of my business training course. I am pleased to say that it was really beneficial and as a result I feel a lot more focussed, knowing what I need to do and where I need to go to get my business under way!

As a sort of new years' resolution I'm going to make a point of updating my blog more often, I was quite bad at it towards the end of last year, and there's a lot of stuff I need to catch up with and put on here....
Starting with another private commission I undertook from September to December time. This was for Diane Rawson (the customer I was previously commissioned by to make a pocket). I was asked to make a pair of pockets for her daughter which reflected her life so far, they were to be quite playful and reflective of Tiffany's character. The pockets' were her daughter's Christmas present, hence I felt the pressure to get them just right!
I've heard good things and that Miss Rawson has already been wearing them, here's a few photographs.

Pocket no. 1


Detail


Detail


Pocket no. 2


Detail of lining


Detail


Detail

No comments: